Tailor made online French course using Skype.
You get the opportunity to benefit from personalized online coaching with Anuj who can also help you with oral practice of the French language. This course covers writing, listening and reading skill sets as per your convenience. Highly recommended for housewives, working professionals, travelling business executives and for those wanting to have a working knowledge of French.
French Language Skills for Immigration
A specialized Fast Track 1-2 months online personalized coaching for candidates who wish to immigrate to Quebec or Canada.
Courses Available are: DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1, TCF, TEF, TCFQ.
What is DELF ?
The Diplôme d’études en langue française (DELF) (English: Diploma in French Studies) is a certification of French-language abilities for non-native speakers of French, administered by the International Centre for French Studies (Centre international d’études pédagogiques, or CIEP) for France’s Ministry of Education. It is composed of four independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The “Proficient User” divisions are certified by the DALF.
Part one: Listening, Part two: Reading, Part three: Writing, Part four: Speaking
(Students enrolled for DELF – testimonials)
What is TCF?
Test de connaissance du français assesses a person’s level of French language for general purposes. It is intended for people who are not native French speakers and who, for professional, personal or academic reasons, wish to have their competency in French assessed and certified simply, reliably and quickly. For more details, please visit: http://www.ciep.fr/en/tcf/
The “TCF pour le Quebec”, or TCF for Quebec, has been specially designed to be consistent with the standards of the Ministry of Immigration (MICC) of Quebec, and is only intended for people wishing to settle in Quebec.
(Students enrolled for TCF – testimonials)
What is TCFQ?
The TCF for Quebec includes two examinations:
• Listening comprehension (30 questions). Duration of examination: 30 minutes
• Spoken expression (6 questions). Duration of examination: 15 minutes
• Your TCF for Quebec certificate is only valid for your immigration application. You cannot use it, for example, for admission to a French university
(Students enrolled for TCFQ – testimonials)
For more details, please visit: http://www.ciep.fr/en/tcf_quebec/index.php
What is TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français)?
TEF is an exam of the CCIP (Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Paris) which tests the candidate’s proficiency in the French language. In October 2002, an agreement was signed between the Canadian High Commission and the network of Alliances Françaises in India in order to recognize TEF. Further, the Alliance Française in India are the exclusive Centers for TEF.
For more details, please visit: http://tmp.afindia.org/hyderabad/tef.html
(Students enrolled for TEF – testimonials)
ONE TO ONE TUITIONS
Specially created lessons to meet your individual needs on a one to one basis to:
• Match your personal or professional purpose: French for business, laws, economy, environment, sciences, journalism, etc…
• Improve conversation
• Work on your specific needs: grammar, vocabulary, understanding, pronunciation…
• Cover all four major modules that is Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking skills
You can choose:
• 24 hour coaching for DELF A1 preparation (Beginners)
• 36 hour coaching for DELF A2 preparation (Intermediate)
• 56 hour coaching for DELF B1 preparation (Advance)